Terms & Conditions
General Information and Booking Conditions
- All rates are Retail in Fijian Dollars per person and include taxes where applicable. All prices include a Fiji Government taxes & levies (9% VAT + 5% Environmental & Climate Adaption Levy)
- South Sea Cruises reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary
- Outside food and or beverages are not allowed to be consumed on the island
- Specials and promotional offers may have their own terms and conditions, these override any of the terms included here.
- Credit card payments – a 3% administration fee applies (non-refundable) on all credit card transactions.
- All inclusions are as indicated in the brochure and websites at time of travel. If not stated as included then item/s are at customers own cost.
Right to cancel or change operations
- If weather and sea conditions become unfavourable South Sea Cruises reserves the right to offload customers to another South Sea Cruises vessel for their comfort and safety opposed to completing the day aboard the scheduled service.
- All cruises are subject to sea and weather conditions particularly in the interest of passenger and crew safety.
- At times Malamala Beach Club may be closed for Charters.
- Should adverse conditions prevent operation, our liability is limited to offering an alternative cruise or appropriate refund no greater than the fare paid. The client is responsible for their own additional accommodation costs. South Sea Cruises is not responsible for missed flights due to late arrival at airline check-in counter what ever the cause.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings. South Sea Cruises shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company. This disclaimer applies irrespective of cause.
- South Sea Cruises shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company, participating in activities on South Sea Island or other company property. This disclaimer applies irrespective of the cause.
- Where another company or persons operate the service such as shore transfers and diving South Sea Cruises is acting only as a Sales Agent. Responsibility and liability for the operation lies with that operator.
- Infants under 3 (0-2 Inclusive) travel Free of Charge however they must be advised at time of booking. No Child prices apply.
Bookings & Reconfirmation
- All bookings not made locally in Fiji must be reconfirmed with our Port Denarau offce 24 hours prior to the cruise date Ph +679 675 0500
- Complimentary Coach transfers are provided for selected day trips from most Nadi, Wailoaloa, Port Denarau & Coral Coast hotels/resorts.
- Transfers can be provided from Vuda area hotels and resorts, however these must be pre-booked. Transport departs/arrives from First Landing Resort connecting with the 10:00am Port Denarau vessel departure & the 4:15pm vessel departure (ex Malamala Beach Club) only. Passengers must find their own way to/from First Landing Resort for Malamala Day Tours.
- From Coral Coast Hotels & Resorts – Complimentary coach transfers are provided only to connect with the 10am vessel departure (ex Port Denarau) & the 4:15pm vessel departure (ex Malamala Beach Club)
- All return courtesy coach transfers must be pre-booked.
- Should guests miss the complimentary coach transfers, they will need to find their own way to / from Port Denarau at their own cost.
- Please refer to the South Sea Cruises website for full details on itineraries and the coach timetable.
- Group bookings and Charters: These Terms and Conditions DO NOT APPLY to group and charter travel. Separate booking conditions and payment terms will be provided with quotations and/or booking confirmations.
- No fees apply to amend to to another South Sea Cruises Pte Limited day trip or an alternative date, however if the trip is subsequently cancelled irrespective of whether travel is outside of the 24 hour travel date, 100% cancellation fees apply.
Cancellation fees apply to unused components cancelled prior to the original date of travel. All cancellations must be received in writing by the South Sea Cruises Reservations Team email: email@example.com
- Within 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- No residual refunds for unused components after travel has commenced.
All Day Cruises referred to in this rate tariff are operated by South Sea Cruises Pte Limited. Any reference to any of the Day Cruises or to South Sea Cruises is in reference to South Sea Cruises Pte Limited. Travel is subject to our Conditions of Carriage – a copy is held in our offices or can be viewed here .
Malamala Beach Club is operated by South Sea Cruises Pte Ltd